Gatesway is an independent 501c3, not-for-profit Oklahoma agency. The services we provide to our individuals are funded through a variety of mechanisms ranging from private pay, Medicare, and generous donor support. Gatesway is NOT a government agency. Neither is Gatesway a taxpayer funded organization. We are a not-for-profit business which provides a highly specialized service in our community and individualized care to our clients.
Gatesway provides an incredible quality of life enhancement to the clients we serve. A constant at Gatesway is the need to do more with what we have, and to find more resources so we can provide more and better services. If you are interested in helping to support the mission of providing opportunity to the wonderful people we serve while promoting their independence, we would love to speak to you. Some current and ongoing needs are listed below.
- Buildings (to expand programs and serve those on our waiting list)
- Computers (both for the operations of Gatesway, as well as training for our clients)
- Property gifts
- Sidewalks/walking trail (Development on our existing property)
- Vehicles (Assist in meeting the transportation needs of our clients, all of whom do not drive)
- Real Estate, Wills, or Perpetual giving options
All gifts of cash, property, endowments, or planned giving are fully tax deductible as allowed by Internal Revenue Code. Contact Gatesway today to discuss some of the options listed above or other considerations. Please contact Sarah Frey at (918) 259-1479 or email@example.com.